Hi, my name is Rumen Filkov, or just Rumen. I’m an IT professional, stubborn entrepreneur and life-long researcher. Currently I work as research assistant at the User Centered Technologies (UCT) research institute, part of Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (FH Vorarlberg) in Austria, as well as on my own entrepreneurial R&D projects.
A significant part of my research work and entrepreneurial projects are in the fields of:
- Natural user interface and the respective devices, like Kinect, HoloLens, Meta or LeapMotion;
- Virtual and augmented reality technologies, related to the Unity-3D game engine, the aforementioned devices, and GearVR, Oculus or Vive;
- Analysis and classification of IoT data and personal experiences, related to the maintaining health status, cancer patients and the results of medical treatments.
I know, I know… My areas of interest are too many for one human life, but I never give up. 😉
Important info regarding e-mails (last updated 01.Nov.2016):
* I ignore all e-mails, sent to me during the weekends or holidays. This is the only time I can have some rest. You may contact me again at the beginning of next week, if you still like to.
* Please mind, my e-mail contact is primarily reserved for customers, who are eligible for free or premium support, as well as for the ones requesting free academic copies.
* When you e-mail me, please mention the invoice number you got from Unity asset store at the time of purchase, so I could check your eligibility for free support. The free support is limited to 10 e-mails.
* To request premium support, please contact me first to tell me the issue, and make sure I am available. The price for the premium consultancy and support /no coding included/ is $20 per day (or e-mail).
* If you need consultancy on design of rigged clothing models for the Fitting-room scenes, I can connect you with a skilled model designer. The price for this kind of support will depend on the work or consultancy needed, and will be subject to agreement between you and the design expert.