Hi, my name is Rumen Filkov, or just Rumen. I’m an IT professional, stubborn entrepreneur and life-long researcher. Currently I work as research assistant at the User Centered Technologies (UCT) research institute, part of Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (FH Vorarlberg) in Austria, as well as on my own entrepreneurial R&D projects.
A significant part of my research work and entrepreneurial projects are in the fields of:
- Natural user interface and the respective devices, like Kinect, HoloLens, Meta or LeapMotion;
- Virtual and augmented reality technologies, related to the Unity-3D game engine, the aforementioned devices, and GearVR, WinMR, Oculus or Vive;
- Analysis and classification of IoT data and personal experiences, related to the maintaining health status, cancer patients and the results of medical treatments.
I know, I know… My areas of interest are too many for one human life, but I never give up. 😉
- E-mail: rumen.filkov(at)gmail.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roumenf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rfilkov/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rfilkov/
- Please mind, I may ignore your e-mail request, if it is sent during the weekends (Friday to Sunday) or holidays. This is the only time I can have some rest. In this case, please contact me again at the beginning of next week, if the issue was not solved in the meanwhile.
- My e-mail is primarily reserved for customers, who are eligible for free or premium support, as well as those, who request free academic copies of my assets.
- In your support request, please tell me the invoice number you got from Unity asset store. This way I can check if you are eligible for free support.
- The free e-mail support is limited to answering no more than FIVE e-mails.
- At the moment I’m not available to work on external projects.