Hi, my name is Rumen Filkov, or just Rumen. I’m an engineer, MSc in computer science, stubborn entrepreneur and life-long learner. Currently I work as research assistant at the User Centered Technologies (UCT) research institute, part of Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (FH Vorarlberg) in Austria, as well as on my own entrepreneurial R&D projects.
A big part of my research at the university, as well as major part of my own pet projects, is in the following fields:
- Natural user interface (NUI) devices like Kinect, RealSense & LeapMotion, as well as augmented reality (AR) devices like HoloLens, MagicLeap and AR-capable mobile devices. Please mind, the MagicLeap is of lesser interest to me at the moment.
- Virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) technologies, mainly powered by the Unity3D game engine. This includes immersive devices like GearVR, Oculus, Vive and Windows Mixed Reality headsets. Vive is of lesser interest to me at the moment.
- Regression and classification algorithms for smart homes and patient experiences, in means of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms and tools, mainly for analyzing the health status of elderly people, results of medical treatments, and the likes.
I know, I know… The fields of interest above seem too many, but I’m a stubborn Capricorn and don’t give up.
- E-mail: rumen.filkov(at)gmail.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roumenf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rfilkov/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rfilkov/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rfilkov
- Please don’t contact me during the weekends (Friday to Sunday), or during the holidays. Please also don’t contact me at all, if you have rated low my Unity assets on the Asset store or anywhere else.
- The e-mail contact above is reserved mainly for the customers of my commercial Unity assets, as well as for students and lecturers, who would like to request free academic copies.
- The customers of my commercial Unity assets bought on Unity Asset Store are eligible for one free e-mail support request. If you contact me for a first time, please mention the invoice number you got from the Unity asset store.
- The customers of my commercial Unity assets bought on my online store are eligible for up to five free e-mail support requests. Please mention your invoice number, as well.
- The customers of my free Unity assets and the users of free academic and personal copes are not eligible for e-mail support.