1. You see gorgeous girl at a party, you go to her and say: I am rich, marry me. – That’s Direct Marketing.
2. You attend a party & your friend goes to a girl , pointing at you tells her: He is very rich, marry him. – That’s Advertising.
3. The girl walks to you & says: You are rich, can you marry me? – That’s Brand Recognition
4. You say “I’m very rich marry me” and she slaps you. – That’s Customer Feedback.
5. You say “I’m very rich marry me” she introduces you to her husband. – That’s Demand & Supply Gap.
6. Before you say “I’m rich, marry me”, your wife arrives. – That’s Restriction from Entering New Markets.