Cloud Face Detection contains two simple to follow and reuse face-detection demos. You may apply its components and functionality in your own Unity projects.
Apart from the detection of user faces, you can also find additional information about the users, like their gender or age. This way you may tweak the game at run-time accordingly, for optimal user experience. This package uses Azure cognitive services for the face detection. It works with both Unity Pro and Unity Personal editors.
How to run the Face Detection Demo:
For instructions on how to run the demos, see the ‘Readme-Face-Detection.pdf’ file in the package.
* The official release of ‘Cloud Face Detection’-package is available at Unity Asset Store.
What’s new in version 1.2:
1. Improved the cloud face manager to work in non-blocking mode during the web calls.
2. Renamed FaceManager to CloudFaceManager, to avoid interference with similarly named components.
3. Removed the package reference to Newtonsoft Json library.
4. Updated the package to work with Unity 5.3 and the internal JsonUtility.