Cloud User Manager is premium extension of the ‘Cloud Face Detection‘-package. It demonstrates simple to use face & emotion-detection, as well as user-management based on cloud face detection. You can reuse all components and scripts in your Unity projects.
Apart from the face detection and user recognition, you can also find additional information about the users, like their gender, age, smile or emotional status. This way you may tweak the game at run-time accordingly, for optimal user experience. For your convenience, the package includes a tool for back-office group & user management. This package uses Azure cognitive services for face detection and recognition. The package can be used in both Unity Pro and Unity Personal editors.
Free for education:
The package is free for academic use (i.e. in schools, colleges and universities, by students, teachers or researchers). If you match this criterion, please e-mail me to get the CloudUserManager-asset directly from me.
How to run the Face/Emotion Detection and User-Management Demos:
For instructions on how to run the demos, see the ‘Readme-User-Manager.pdf’ file in the package.
* The official release of ‘Cloud User Manager’-package is available at Unity Asset Store.
What’s new in version 1.2:
1. Updated the user selection scene to utilize the new Unity UI system.
2. Updated the face & emotion detection scene to utilize the new Unity UI system.
3. Upgraded the user recognition demo to two-scene demo, i.e. user login and game scene.
4. Renamed FaceManager-component to CloudFaceManager and UserManager-component to CloudUserManager, to avoid interference with similarly named components.
5. Improved the cloud face manager and cloud user manager, to work in non-blocking mode.
6. Removed the package reference to the external Newtonsoft Json library.
7. Updated the package to work with Unity 5.3 and the internal JsonUtility-class.